Passive House Institute US
Motif Hotel, 1415 5th Ave., Seattle, WA 98101
September 27 - October 1, 2017
12th North American Passive House Conference (2017): Optimizing the Path to Zero Energy Construction & Communities.
Real Results • Science + Design • Climate-Specific Building Science Solutions.
Presentations will focus on:
- Deep building science topics/passive building best practices
- Technological developments, systems and materials innovations
- Case studies in all climates with all construction types: Single, Multifamily (lo, mid, hi), commercial, retrofits, source-zero projects
- Latest policy and financial tool developments
- Passive source-zero buildings + renewable grid-solutions
- International climate-specific passive building solutions
Pre-Conference Workshops include:
- PHIUS+ Rater Training
- Intro to WUFI® Passive/Plus Dynamic
- PHIUS+ Hygrothermal Modeling Protocol
- Indoor Air Quality RESET Training
- and more..
NAPHC is the leading passive building conference for climate-specific zero energy design, construction, and building science expertise.
- Pre-Conference: September 27 – 28, 2017
- Core Conference: September 29 – 30, 2017
- Passive Projects Tour: October 1, 2017
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.