US Department of Energy
Huntington Convention Center - 300 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113
August 21 - 23, 2018
For 2018, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is bringing together the Energy Exchange and Better Buildings Summit in Cleveland, Ohio August 21st-23rd, creating the largest and most exciting DOE training, trade show, and peer event of the year. Thought leaders from the federal, private, education, and state and local government sectors will convene to accelerate the adoption of energy/water efficiency, integrated resilience, emerging and secure technologies, and replicable renewable energy solutions. The combined Energy Exchange and Better Buildings Summit will feature technical training sessions, interactive panels, and learning opportunities from public and private sector market leaders.
HIGHLIGHTS / TOPICS INCLUDE
- Emerging and advanced technologies
- Contingency planning and effective implementation for energy resilience
- Smart building design and operation
- Barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy
- Energy Exchange Trade Show
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Courses offering Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits
- Discussions with DOE national lab experts and Better Buildings Financial Allies
- Local tours of high efficiency buildings and manufacturing plants
For news and updates, and to access previous Summit presentations, visit betterbuildingssolutioncenter.energy.gov/summit
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Discover what's next in cost-effective technologies and market practices.
- Share and discuss successful approaches utilized by Better Buildings partners facing the same challenges as your organization.
- Grow your network and make connections with industry peers, technical experts, and other Better Buildings partners and Allies.
- Learn how to leverage no-cost DOE tools to achieve significant energy savings.
- Explore future opportunities to advance energy efficiency in your organization.
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.