The Curtis Hotel - 1405 Curtis Denver St. Denver, Colorado, 80202
September 25 - 27, 2019
The 2019 ASHRAE Building Performance Analysis Conference takes place Sept. 25-27, 2019 in Denver, CO.
The goal of this conference is to promote networking and present new techniques and workflows that practitioners make better decisions during the simulation and modeling process of an entire building life cycle.
The anticipated conference program consists of Keynote Speakers, Invited Speakers, a Call for Presenters and the fifth ASHRAE LowDown Showdown. Special panels may be offered by industry leaders and organizations.
- ASHRAE's 7th year in a row organizing or co-organizing energy modeling and building simulation conferences
- Focus on practical applications using existing tools
- ASHRAE LowDown Showdown modeling challenge
- PDHs, AIA LUs and LEED AP credits available
- Virtual conference
- Vendor demonstrations
- Pre-conference courses on the 23rd and 24th
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.