U.S. Department of Energy
Palmer House Hilton - 17 E Monroe St. Chicago, IL 60603
May 11 - 13, 2020
The U.S. Department of Energy is pleased to announce the 2020 National Energy Codes Conference May 11-13!
This year's event will be held in Chicago. Join us for three days of informative sessions, interactive discussions, and educational opportunities. The National Energy Codes Conference is the only national technical assistance event dedicated solely to building energy codes, providing attendees a great opportunity to network with peers, engage with leading industry experts, and learn about the latest innovative technologies and solutions in the buildings sector.
Dates and Location
- When: May 11-13, 2020
- Where: Palmer House Hilton, Downtown Chicago, IL
- Who: Builders, designers, building officials, state and municipal government representatives, policymakers, researchers, and other stakeholders
What to Expect
We're still shaping this year's agenda (which we'll announce shortly), but we can tell you that this year's technical program will include:
- Pre-conference training workshops (EnergyCodes101, REScheck & COMcheck training)
- Two days of educational sessions—presentations, panels, plenary and discussion
- Interactive group discussions focused on key topics and challenges
- A concentrated technical assistance experience focused on energy efficiency and resilience in the built environment
Registration and Lodging
Event registration and hotel lodging are now available. Reservations are subject to availability, so be sure to register for the event and make your lodging reservations today!
Stay tuned for additional information, including the full technical program and featured speakers, in the coming weeks.
Register today. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
The Building Energy Codes Program
The U.S. Department of Energy provides technical assistance supporting building energy codes. Modern codes help ensure energy efficiency, affordability, comfort and productivity in American homes and businesses. Learn more.
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.