IBPSA-USA is a member-driven professional organization that works to advance building performance simulation and to advance the careers of its members. When you become a member of IBPSA-USA, you support that mission while also receiving a number of direct benefits.
Current membership dues are $100 per year for Premium Membership (full access to BEM Video Library and other valuable benefits listed below), $150 for two-years of Premium Membership, $50 for Basic Membership (no access to benefits listed below), and $25 for Student Membership; you may pay by credit card or check. You can now also enroll your company or organization. Click the link below to learn more about our membership levels, and join today.
Membership questions? Please contact: [email protected]
Membership provides direct benefits
- Free Education on Demand video access
- (additional fee if joining after November 1, 2018)
- Discounts on semi-annual meetings and conferences, e.g., 2018 Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild
- Eligibility to serve on the Board or join one of our many committees
- Eligibility to vote for board members
- Access to post on the Job board
Your membership also supports IBPSA-USA projects and events
- SimBuild conferences
- Building Energy Software Tools directory
- Monthly newsletter
- Member Map - promote your business, see who’s nearby.
- Publications archive (work in progress)
- BEM Library (work in progress)
- Energy modeling training
- Semi-annual meetings
- Student and young professional travel scholarships
- IBPSA-USA Awards
- Local chapters and webinars
- Mentorship Program and the Equalities Committee
- Advocacy Committee
- Research Committee
- Education Committee
Join IBPSA-USA and join the growing effort to advance and promote the science of building simulation. See more about the organization’s mission and vision here.