Integrated Environmental Solutions
Turkey Lake Room Hilton Orlando - 6001 Destination Prkwy. Orlando, FL 32819
February 6, 2020
This course is designed for architects, engineers, and energy consultants to learn building simulation and Florida Energy Code Compliance with IESVE.
The course will cover analytical geometry model setup, preliminary building data, solar and shading analysis, envelope properties, compliance data, baseline (budget model) generation, and annual simulation. The course will also touch on daylighting, renewable energy, HVAC systems via the wizard, loads and equipment sizing calculations, analysing results, and compliance reporting.
This course will offer 7 PDHs for the attendees. PDH is approved through the Florida Board of Engineers.
What will be covered?
- Introduction and analytical model geometry and Templates
- Preliminary Building & Climate data
- Solar and shading analysis
- Building Envelop & Materials
- Heating & Cooling Loads for Room & Zones
- HVAC Systems and equipment sizing
- Compliance data
- Baseline (budget) model generation
- Renewable Energy
- Annual energy & daylight simulation
- Analyzing building performance results
- Compliance reporting
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.