New Buildings Institute (NBI) / Rocky Mountain Institute
Marriott Oakland City Center - 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
October 9 - 11, 2019
Join building and energy industry leaders at the premier global event dedicated to defining a low-energy, low-carbon future for the built environment.
Use code GTZ19IBPSA10 to get 10% off registration
The Getting to Zero Forum is a solutions-focused event dedicated to zero energy and zero carbon buildings, attracting 550+ leading policymakers, design professionals, building owners, systems manufacturers, commercial real estate representatives and others working to define the future of the built environment. One year after the Global Climate Action Summit in California, the Forum is the official follow-up event for the buildings industry. The event builds on past Forums and continues the work of the Global Climate Action Summit with a specific focus on scaling zero energy and zero carbon buildings developing tangible pathways for building owners, cities, communities, and states to meet their energy and climate goals, boost economic growth, and achieve the goals set out in the Paris Accord.
2019 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Participants represent industry change makers who will drive the innovation, policy and practice necessary to bring zero net energy buildings to scale.
- Policy sessions will spotlight current rules, incentives and programs that are creating low-energy outcomes and catalyzing projects. Leading cities and states will showcase their action on ZE to attain carbon mitigation goals.
- Technical tracks will dig in on critical design, construction and operational aspects with added tracks focused on residential and multifamily ZE buildings as well as grid integration strategies.
- Business leaders will offer perspectives on the value proposition, cost and financing and share strategies on breaking down the barriers.
- Interactive sessions will highlight the bright spots and lessons learned.
Learn more and register today on the 2019 Getting to Zero Forum website.
Don't forget to use code GTZ19IBPSA10 for your 10% discount!
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.