Building Energy Exchange
Building Energy Exchange - 31 Chambers St. Suite 609, New York, NY 10007
April 28, 2017
Join Building Energy Exchange for our four-part training series on lighting retrofits: Green Light. From energy code and regulation considerations and selection of LED and controls technology, to the development of the right retrofit strategy - the Green Light series provides any building industry stakeholder the information they need to execute successful lighting retrofits.
Lighting retrofits are one of the most cost effective means of improving occupant experience and increasing asset value while reducing operating costs. Recent and dramatic improvements in LED technology, coupled with innovative control systems, make meeting - or even exceeding - our recently tightened energy codes a short payback exercise in the vast majority of buildings. The concise Green Light series provides lighting retrofit guidance in four 90-minute modules.
Enjoy 25% off course fees if you attend all four modules on April 26 & 28!
Lighting Controls: Types & Functions
Guidance on the benefits and differences of available control typologies, with emphasis on maximizing functionality and savings through appropriate application.
Topics covered include:
- Distinguishing methods of dimming and sensing control
- Evaluating control typologies in terms of function, usability, flexibility
- Integration of control choices with design approaches
- Differences of available network typologies
- Assessing the strength and limitations of control approaches
Date & Time: Friday, Apr 28, 2017 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Building Energy Exchange - NYC
Learn More & Register: http://be-exchange.org/events/291
Curious on which course to take? Read what past attendees shared on who would benefit most from taking these courses here.
UPCOMING GREEN LIGHT TRAININGS
- Lighting Codes and Regulations; April 26, 2017 -- 9 to 11 am
- LED Lighting: Evaluation & Selection; April 28, 2017 -- 9 to 10:30 am
- Lighting Controls: Types & Functions; April 28, 2017 -- 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Lighting Retrofits: Strategies & Applications; April 28, 2017 -- 1:30 to 3 pm
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.