Building Energy Exchange
Building Energy Exchange - 31 Chambers St. Suite 609, New York, NY 10007
October 18, 2018
Join Building Energy Exchange for our four-part training series on lighting retrofits: Green Light. From energy code and regulation considerations and selection of LED and controls technology, to the development of the right retrofit strategy - the Green Light series provides any building industry stakeholder the information they need to execute successful lighting retrofits.
Lighting retrofits are one of the most cost effective means of improving occupant experience and increasing asset value while reducing operating costs. Recent and dramatic improvements in LED technology, coupled with innovative control systems, make meeting - or even exceeding - our recently tightened energy codes a short payback exercise in the vast majority of buildings. The concise Green Light series provides lighting retrofit guidance in four 90-minute modules.
Enjoy 25% off course fees if you attend all four modules on September 27 & 28!
Lighting Controls: Types & Functions
Guidance on the benefits and differences of available control typologies, with emphasis on maximizing functionality and savings through appropriate application.
Topics covered include:
- Distinguishing methods of dimming and sensing control
- Evaluating control typologies in terms of function, usability, flexibility
- Integration of control choices with design approaches
- Differences of available network typologies
- Assessing the strength and limitations of control approaches
Dan Blitzer, FIES, LC, The Practical Lighting Workshop
Curious on which course to take? Read what past attendees shared on who would benefit most from taking these courses here.
Date & Time: Friday, Sep 28th, 2018; 11:00 am to 12:30 pm Eastern
Location: Building Energy Exchange - NYC
Learn More & Register: https://be-exchange.org/september-green-light-advanced-controls-types-functions-5-2/
UPCOMING GREEN LIGHT TRAININGS
- Lighting Codes and Regulations
- September 27, 2018 — 9 to 11 am
- LED Lighting: Evaluation & Selection
- October 18, 2018 — 9 to 10:30 am
- Lighting Controls: Types & Functions
- October 18, 2018 — 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Lighting Retrofits: Strategies & Applications
- October 18, 2018 — 1:30 to 3 pm
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.