Integrated Environmental Solutions
2100 West Loop South, Suite 900, Room: Garagre Meeting, Houston, Texas 77027
November 5, 2019
For those attending this workshop, you will learn how to use IESVE software for the purposes of calculating heating and cooling loads using the ASHRAE Heat Balance Method, integrating minimum ventilation requirements and sizing HVAC equipment. Attendees will perform annual energy simulations for the building design(s).
- Model geometry overview – tips and tricks
- HVAC zoning
- Solar Gains
- Building envelope analysis
- Lighting gains, Occupancy gains and plug loads (schedules and diversity)
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations for Rooms and Zones
- Airside HVAC System Sizing (Fans, coils, terminal units, etc.)
- Waterside HVAC Equipment Sizing (Chillers, boilers, plant sequencing and load distribution)
- Reports and results analysis: (Building block Loads, System & Plant, Zone & Room reports, etc.)
- Whole-building energy simulation
Attendees are required to attend with IESVE-2019 FP1 software installed on your personal laptops, so to follow along with the instructor. Temporary training licenses can be requested by emailing [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance of the workshop.
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.