Integrated Environmental Solutions
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering (m/c 251), University of Illinois at Chicago - 842 West Taylor St., Room 1043, Chicago, IL 60607-7022
August 19, 2019
IES is pleased to be hosting a 1-day IESVE training course in Chicago, Illinois on 19th August 2019.
This course will focus on the process of creating and ASHRAE 90.1-2013 compliant energy model, HVAC sytems, troubleshooting and reporting.
Training Session Agenda
- Intro/Background to IESVE Software Package and Navigators
- Geometry using ModelIT
- Weather files and Design Day Weather
- Solar/Shading with SunCast
- Envelope Properties and Construction Assignment
- Building templates and space assignments
- Room Load Calculations and Equipment Sizing
- HVAC Systems Overview (ApacheHVAC)
- Annual Simulations
- Results in VistaPro
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.