Integrated Environmental Solutions
The Curtis DoubleTree, 1405 Curtis St. Denver, CO 80202
September 24, 2019
Integrated Environmental Solutions is pleased to be hosting a pre-conference workshop titled "Load Calculations; HVAC Sizing; Building Energy Modeling; ZNE and Code Compliance" at the 2019 ASHRAE Building Performance Analysis Conference in Denver, Colorado in September.
This interactive workshop using IESVE-2019 Software will take place on Tuesday, September 24th and will be presented by Liam Buckley (Vice President, North America) and Matthew Duffy (Business Development Manager). The session will cover:
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations (ASHRAE Heat Balance Method);
- HVAC Equipment Sizing & Sequencing;
- Building Energy Modeling;
- Simulation of Renewable Energy & Low-Carbon Technologies;
- Code-Compliance Modeling for ASHRAE 90.1; with ASHRAE 62.1 & ASHRAE 55 Integration;
- Reports, Metrics & Outputs (Loads, Energy, Carbon, Peak Demands & Code Compliance)
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.