Online / NYSERDA, 1359 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10018
January 23, 2019
This one day training will focus won the most common air-side HVAC systems and related energy efficiency measures. The training is applicable to modeling both new and existing buildings.
Date & Time: Janurary 23, 2019; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern
Location: NYSERDA, 1359 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10018
This one-day training covers intermediate air-side HVAC modeling in eQUEST. Three broad system types are discussed: packaged terminal air conditioners, single zone air handlers including packaged rooftop units, and multiple zone VAV systems.
For each system type, we will cover the following topics:
- Properly configuring the system in eQUEST
- Modeling efficiency, part load performance, fan power, ventilation, and control.
- Modeling typical existing systems and common improvements
- Modeling ASHARE Standard 90.1 – Appenidix G baseline systems
- Modeling high performance systems, including single zone VAV systems
- Productivity tips
- Using reports for quality control and troubleshooting
The training format includes lecture, discussion, Q&A, and hands on exercises to put theory into practice.
Learn more and register at the Karpman Consulting website.
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.