Online / NYSERDA - 1359 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10018
January 24, 2019
This one-day training covers intermediate and advanced topics in eQUEST modeling. Water-side HVAC modeling is covered, including boilers, chillers, and heat rejection and the associated distribution systems. Modeling techniques for high performance systems are also discussed, including VRF (variable refrigerant flow) systems, dedicated outdoor air systems, and chilled beam systems. The training focuses on eQUEST’s detailed data edit interface, and significant time is spent exploring detailed and hourly reports.
Additional intermediate and advanced topics are covered, including:
- eQUEST hourly reports
- plant equipment sequencing
- applications of user expressions
- manipulating INP files in a text editor
- modeling cogeneration
The training format includes lecture, discussion, Q&A, and hands on exercises to put theory into practice.
Date & Time: Janurary 24, 2019; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern
Location: NYSERDA - New York, NY
- Model boilers, chillers, and heat rejection equipment in eQUEST
- Model high performance systems in eQUEST, including VRF, DOAS and chilled beam systems
- Use advanced eQUEST reporting features, such as hourly reports
- Increase eQUEST modeling productivity with advanced techniques such as INP file manipulation and User Expressions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting using eQUEST detailed and hourly reports
Learn more about the course, and register, at the Karpman Consulting website.
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.