2020 Building Performance Analysis and SimBuild Virtual Conference
Register Today for the 2020 Building Performance Analysis and SimBuild Virtual Conference taking place September 29th – October 1st, 2020
|Register Now||Conference Program|
What to Expect:
ASHRAE and IBPSA-USA will jointly host the annual Building Performance Analysis Conference & SimBuild for 2020 in a virtual environment, September 29 – October 1.The focus of the 2020 BPAC Virtual Conference will be to improve the decision making process through the application of simulation and modeling over the entire building life cycle, from the earliest concept through operation and maintenance to achieve the goals of zero energy, zero carbon, or other high performance targets.
- Over 32, pre-recorded and live, sessions accessible for 18 months
- Daily keynote presentations - Indoor Environmental Modeling and COVID-19 by William P. Bahnfleth, Ph.D., P.E.; Action with Uncertainty by Andrew Lee
- Access to live Q&A chat sessions with speakers following each session
- Technical Poster Presentations
- Vendor Software Demonstrations
- 2020 ASHRAE LowDown Showdown
- Virtual Networking and Sponsor Hall
- Conference proceedings
The full program will be released soon on ashrae.org/BuildPerform.
Registrants get over 32 sessions, pre-recorded and live, accessible at your fingertips for 18 months.
This program will be accepted for many jurisdictions' continuing education requirements and most sessions are approved for LEED AP credits and AIA learning units.
|Individual Registration:||Company Packages|