Modelica Buildings Library 6.0.0 and BuildingsPy 2.0.0 Released
LBNL released the Modelica Buildings library 6.0.0, which is based on the Modelica IBPSA Library (https://github.com/ibpsa/modelica), and it released BuildingsPy 2.0.0 that helps automating Modelica simulations and development.
The Modelica Buildings Library 6.0.0 is a major new release that contains various new packages, new models and improvements to existing models.
The following major changes have been done:
- Various new packages have been added, such as:
- A package for simulating occupancy and occupancy that resulted from IEA EBC Annex 66.
- A package with models for geothermal borefields.
- A package with blocks for control of shades and of outdoor lights.
- A package with blocks that allow generating time series and scatter plots, and writing these plots to one or several html files.
- A package with blocks for for unit conversion.
- Various new control blocks have been added to Buildings.Controls.OBC.CDL to support OpenBuildingControl (see https://obc.lbl.gov)This release also improves various existing models.
The library has been tested with Dymola 2019FD01, Dymola 2020, and with JModelica (revision 12903).
For more information and download, visit https://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/modelica/
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.