Register Now! IBPSA-USA Summer Meeting in St. Louis
IBPSA-USA cordially invites you to our 2016 Summer Meeting in St. Louis. Come join us at Carmine's Steak House to share and discuss IBPSA-USA news, and enjoy the guest presenters for the evening.
Space is limited. Reserve your ticket early and save $5 off of Regular Member Pricing. Early-bird pricing ends 6/1/2016.
Theme for the night: Simulation in Early Design
- Meet with vendors and consultants to discuss tools and workflows for early design phase building performance simulation and see project examples.
- Learn about the proposed ASHRAE Standard 209 - Simulation Aided Design of Buildings and its proposed requirements related to early modeling.
- Share ideas about the state of our industry with respect to the use of simulation for design
See our draft agenda below.
When: Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
Where: Carmine's Steak House - St. Louis, MO - Carmine's Steak House is on the corner of Fourth and Walnut, just a few blocks from Busch Stadium. Carmine's menu includes a variety of aged beef and handcut chops, fresh seafood, chicken entrees and delicious housemade desserts.
Please check-out our Eventbrite page for more information, and to RSVP.
We thank our sponsors for their continued support! Become an IBPSA-USA Sponsor.
Early program (4pm-6pm) - Tabletop presentations on the subject of early design phase building performance modeling.
- Vendors show tools that facilitate early phase modeling and design feedback.
- Consultants show workflows used for early phase modeling, with examples of methods and presentation of results.
- Students invited to show related research
Happy hour (~5:30-6:30)
Dinner buffet start (6:30)
IBPSA-USA business items (~7:00)
Dinner presentation (~7:30-8:00)
- Proposed ASHRAE Standard 209 - Early Modeling and a Bit More
Open forum with moderator (8:00-8:45)
- Q&A and feedback on proposed Standard 209
- Early-design modeling: Do we have the tools we need? Does the market want it? need it? Roles for IBPSA-USA? Etc.