Sponsored Content: EDSL Announces New Tas 9.5 release!
64-bit Tas is finally here along with many productivity and automated task improvements.
Please find below a list of some of the new features:
All Tas applications have been updated from 32-bit to 64-bit. Improvements to memory limitations allow for much bigger, more complex models. Tas can now handle even more detailed daylight, thermal, and HVAC systems analysis.
Repetitive Task Automation:
- Automated workflows to complete ASHRAE design day load sizing
- Improved automation of ASHRAE 90.1 appendix G baselines (2007-2016)
- Automation for LEED v2009 and v4 Minimum Energy Performance Calculator spreadsheet
- Automated LEED daylight credit calculation v2009, v4, 4.1
- Create editable Tas 3D Modeller geometry from imported EnergyPlus and eQuest files.
- Run shading calculations from EnergyPlus data in Tas, utilizing our multi-core and peer-to-peer calculation options
- Improvements to BIM-to-BEM and BEM-to-BEM interoperability for transdiciplinary teams/ workflows
- UI updates to modernise the look and feel, improve clarity/ legibility.
- Improve productivity further with fast simulation engine, 30 times faster than other industry tools
- Improved navigation across tabular, graphical, and 3D data representations for easier exploration, troubleshooting, and QA/ QC
- New Network license option:
- Easily share licenses between computers and offices
- Lease licenses for guaranteed offline access or during travel
- Flexible, short-term commitment monthly and cost effective annual subscriptions
- Multi-seat: Discounted license bundle for increased processing power
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.