April 30 - May 1, 2020
Rocky Mountain Green will now be offered as a virtual summit featuring a workshop on embodied carbon on April 30, and a half day conference on May 1. Session topics include mass timber, indoor air quality, and resilience.
- Thursday, April 30, 2020
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Embodied Carbon Workshop
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Welcome & Introduction
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Education Session: Create Great Places Through Regenerative & Resilient Community Design
- 2:20 p.m. - 3:20 p.m. Education Session: Mass Timber: Sustainable from All Perspectives
- 3:25 p.m. - 4:25 p.m. Education Session: Flush-outs, Off-gassing, and IAQ tests, Oh My!
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Virtual Happy Hour
Reproduction and publication of this article and its contents in no way implies that IBPSA-USA endorses the products/services mentioned.